Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] julia.stone@gmail.com is offline

Default Creating Charts in VBA Code

Thanks directing me to some useful information.

Julia

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Some sample code:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...40&Product=xlw
XL97: How To Create a Dynamic Chart Using Visual Basic

http://support.microsoft.com/default...80&Product=xlw
XL2000: How to Use Visual Basic to Create a Dynamic Chart

http://support.microsoft.com/default...55&Product=xlw
Using Visual Basic to Create a Chart Using a Dynamic Range

Also look at Jon Peltier's site:
http://PeltierTech.com/

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Not really but thanks for the reply. One of my issues is that I am

not
quite sure of the most efficient way to do this. I was hoping

someone
might read my post and confirm that my ideas are in the right
direction, or share with me a better way to handle this. I am not
quite sure how to deal with the data in a series. It might help to

see
a code sample of how to do this. I will give the macro recorder a

try.
Thx.