Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rowan[_2_] Rowan[_2_] is offline

Default problems with a form and a cancel button

Try the code like this:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
a = TextBox1
b = TextBox2
If b = "marcos" And a = "aaaaa" Then
MsgBox "Contraseña Inválida", vbOKOnly, "Verifica la contraseña"
Else
Call Programador

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Unload UserForm1
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
TextBox1.PasswordChar = "*"
End Sub

This works for me but I am not sure that the order of the if statement is
the right way around (CommandButton1_Click). My Spanish is not great but it
looks like you are checking the password and if it matches what is in your
test then showing a message box saying invalid password otherwise running the
macro.

Hope this helps
Rowan

"filo666" wrote:

I have a form with: 1 accept button(commandbutton1),1 cancel
button(commandbutton1),1 user textbox(textbox1) And a pasword
textbox(textbox2)

I attached my code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
a = TextBox1
b = TextBox2
If (b = "marcos" & a = "aaaaa") Then d = MsgBox("Contraseña Inválida",
vbOKOnly, "Verifica la contraseña") Else Programador
End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
UserForm1.Close
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
TextBox1.PasswordChar = "*"
End Sub

I have 2 problems:
1)I don't know how to tell vb to close the form (Private Sub
CommandButton2_Click()) whenb the cancel button is clicked
2) why it's not working right the "If (b = "marcos" & a = "aaaaa")", I know
it's not working because I could activate the programador macro without
writing the b=textbox2, (writing just the pasword works but I have 5
different users with five different paswords)