Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vlado_varna vlado_varna is offline

Default Looping through listbox controls

Vince,

what type of "list boxes" do you have?

Created using the "Forms" (no ActiveX cotrols) toolbar or using the
Visial Basic control toolbox (pure ActiveX controls)?

I have a similar problem.
I have a sheet with 100 listboxes (but just Excel controls,NOT ActiveX
listboxes)

I want to retreive the selected values of the list boxes.
I still have no idea how to do it.
Maybe using some Java libraries I would manage to parse the sheet and
get the data,but rather I want to make it only in Excel.

I can find the listboxes using "Sheets(1).Shapes"...but that doesn't
help me to get the values :-((

I just must transform an Excel sheet to XML,but it's full of these list
boxes..
List Box 1 to List Box 9999999 :-)

THE LIST BOXES have no LINKS to CELLS (which would be nice to get the
values from the linked cells).Unfortunately I can not push the people
to send the Excel file in way,that will be easier for me.

Any ideas?