Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Can you get the range reference for each page in a worksheet print range?

Good idea. I am going to try that. I'm sure I can get the
row component of the page that way, but how about the
column component. I assume if there is only one column of
pages, there wouldn't be any vertical page breaks.