Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] julia.stone@gmail.com is offline

Default Creating Charts in VBA Code

I am new to VBA and I have a question related to creating charts. I'd
appreciate any tips on how to accomplish this ... thanks in advance.

I have been trying to accomplish displaying charts by clicking on
Option buttons. And I am still not quite there (some of my solutions
have been very slow, etc.).

I have 5 different charts that I have located the data ranges (but for
3 of the charts the data range is a SERIES) that are needed.

For example I have

2 Pie Charts and the data ranges are in a series
1 Combination Chart
2 Stacked Colum Charts

These all exist now on a worksheet that I will need to get rid of. I
want to click on an option button, and display each chart, and protect
the chart. I will want to display one chart at a time. But since I
will need to specify my data ranges in the code, I am not quite clear
on how this piece of code should flow. Can anyone point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,
Julia