Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John F[_2_] John F[_2_] is offline

Default Protecting (hiding) the Code in an Add-in

I have a number of add-ins that I need to protect.
One (which is used in house) is nicely "locked" up. Requires a pass-word, no
matter how I try to expand it ( double clicking, or clicking on the plus sign)

As far as I can figure, I used the same steps on the Add-in that I need to
send out Internationally.
No matter what I try, I cannot block the access to it.
I go to VBAProject Properties
Select Protection
Enter Pass-word and Pass-word Confirmation
Save the add-in

Then, when I go to check if it is locked, it just opens up again.

Please help
JFS

--
John F. Scholten