Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
VBA Novice[_2_] VBA Novice[_2_] is offline

Default Selecting data from column heading

I am trying to select column data based on columnn Heading
i.e date.

I think I need to use VBA because I will also need to also
bring over other data such as Name and Address. I
therefore need some code that

Looks for the date in row 3 once it finds the right date
copies any data in the corresponding column over to
another worksheet plus any data in column 1 and 2.

There will be 52 columns relating to the weeks so. And
therefore I will always be pulling off cols 1 and 2 plus
another.

Is there any experts out there that can help.

Many thanks