Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default IF/OR Functions Together?

=IF(A110,"Greater",IF(A1<10,"Less","Ten"))

The above formula is similar to what you want. it lookas at the value in
Cell A1. If it is greate than then it returns Greater. If Ai is less than 10
then it returns "Less". If it = 10 then it returns "Ten"

HTH

"simsjr" wrote:

Hello,

I need to build a formula that basically says, "If condition 1 is true, then
perform x calculation. If condition 2 is true, then perform y calculation. If
neither condition is present, perform calculation z."

Anyone know how to do this? I thought maybe using IF/OR together would help,
but I'm a little stumped.