Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
filo666 filo666 is offline

Default looking for a function

no, but I mean going to the last cell, if you have 1 2 3 4 5 6 your codes
goes until 3 then to 4 and then to 6, I want one code that when is executed
it goes to the really las cell (6)

"frankt" wrote:

A specific example:
Range("I1").End(xldown).Select

A second possible answer:
Activecell.End(xlDown).Select

Third:
Cells(65536,Activecell.Column).End(xlUp).Select

"filo666" wrote:

is there a function that locate me at the last writed cell in a column (I
thought about: sendkeys ^ {end} but with this it goes to the last column and
row)

also the same function but for rows

pd. I want functions, sendkeys works but I don't like to use it because the
structure of the program is difficult to understand with sendkeys....

TIA