Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
msa165 msa165 is offline

Default Global range name

Is there a way to set a global range name that can used across all of my
spreadsheets? I was thinking I could set a range in an add-in, but once my
file is converted to an add-in, I wasn't sure how to access the worksheet if
I needed to make changes. Basically, what I am looking to do is to have a
range of holidays that I can then reference whenever I am working on Excel.
An example function would be =workday(today(),30,Holidays), where holidays is
the golbal range name. While I can probably set the holidays now going
forward for a while, I would like to be able to view and change them fairly
easily if necessary.