Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joshua Campbell[_2_] Joshua Campbell[_2_] is offline

Default VBA Question

What is the SQL command tied to the textbox? That is, how does it look int
he database for what was entered in the textbox?

"Greg" wrote in message
I am not sure what I am after I am hoping some one can help me, I have a
database where quite a few of my clients have the same surname, What do I
use I have seen in many programs you write in a textbox or something
similar - "jo,bl" and it lists all the names which have the

corresponding
starts to their names.

I hope anyone can understand what I am talking about and can tell me what

need to do this with a userform I am creating

Thanks in advance

Greg