Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default VBA code manipulation cells

Sub ScrollToCat()
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 20
End Sub

Make macro buttons (View, Toolbars, Forms, click button and draw it in the
sheet) in row 1.
Assign to your macros as above.
To keep the buttons visible click in cell A2 and do Window, Freeze Pane.
I suppose dog will have to move to row 2.

RBS

"Craig" wrote in message
Hi there,
It is possible with vba code to click a button or 5 buttons in this case
to select the appropriate cell, A1, A20, A40, A60, A80.... as the
selection is made I would like the selected cell to be in the upper left
corner, so if I clicked Cat we would scroll down to cat and row 20 would
be the first row seen? Thanks Craig
A B C
1 Dog

20 Cat