Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default VBA code manipulation cells

Hi,

This is an example of how to scroll as you require. Attach a similar macro
to your button(s): I don't know how you enter your criteria i.e CAT,DOG etc.

Sub Scroll()

Dim myCell As Range, MyRow As Integer, findstr As String
findstr = InputBox("Enter search argument")

Set myCell = Range("A:A").Find(findstr) ' Find Search argument
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = myCell.Row 'Scroll to this cell

End Sub

"Craig" wrote:

Hi there,
It is possible with vba code to click a button or 5 buttons in this case to
select the appropriate cell, A1, A20, A40, A60, A80.... as the selection is
made I would like the selected cell to be in the upper left corner, so if I
clicked Cat we would scroll down to cat and row 20 would be the first row
seen? Thanks Craig
A B C
1 Dog

20 Cat