Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Miss Spaghetti Miss Spaghetti is offline

Default choice of reference link option?

Hello All,

I am creating a form templet and would like to have options for which price
sheet my form references. There are 6 price sheets (List, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%,
Broker) They are all formatted the same, so the row and columns are the
same, just different values. My form is currently linked to 'Current Price
Sheet' (I thought at the time we would just drop the correct price sheet into
the folder and name it 'current price sheet' no matter which. This answer is
un-neat and un-fun.)

Is there a way to include some sort of choice box or option buttons on the
form that will switch price sheet references depending on the form-user's
choice?

All help is appreciated as, (I'm sure you already know), I do not know what
I am doing:)
Sincerely, Miss S.