Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt W[_2_] Matt W[_2_] is offline

Default Array / Looping Question

Dear All

I am unsure how to proceed with the following challenge. I have a
worksheet with 3 columns (see below). For each group of data with the
same value in the first colum I need to 'capture' that data set and
then run a predefined function on it. I then need to proceed to
'capture' the second group of data and so on. I'm not sure if the
data should be read to an array and if so how to capture it all. My
initial feeble attempts either lost the 1st or last data set and then I
got stuck with the looping.

Thanks
Matt

Col1 Col2 Col3