Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Saving space in Array formula Sum(If(())...

Hi,
Can you be a little more specific, like the criteria you are trying to test
for in the Ifs? You might also show what you have tried? And some examples of
the data might help too.
Thanks,

"Caro-Kann Defence" wrote:

Hi.

I am usually pretty successful using the array formula Sum(IF(( but I am
having difficulty entering multiple criteria using the same range.

I check KB article 275165 and found if I copied the example in the article
to a worksheet it worked okay. However, when I apply it to my workbook, I
keep getting the N/A error result.

I am working with account balances by month and have a worksheet defined as
follows:

Month1 Month2 Month3 Month4 ..... Month12
Acct1
Acct2