Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Do not display information in cells

changed the hidden property to true in the Format=Cells=Protection tab and
Protect the worksheet.

or

Put the data in a hidden sheet, protect the workbook structure with a
password (unfortunately easily broken, but no less secure than the above),
and refer to it with your formula.

Tom Ogilvy

"JT" wrote in message
I have a macro where I capture a code and vendor name. I
can change the font to "white", so the user can't see it
displayed in the cell but you can still see what is typed
in the formula bar.

Is there a way to hide what is displayed in the formula
bar without removing the formula?

Thanks for the help......