Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Malinsky[_3_] Michael Malinsky[_3_] is offline

Default Do not display information in cells

You can go to ToolsOptions then under the View tab, uncheck the Formula bar
checkbox.

Programmatically, you can hide the formula bar as follows:

Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False

and restore it by making the above statement True.

"JT" wrote in message
I have a macro where I capture a code and vendor name. I
can change the font to "white", so the user can't see it
displayed in the cell but you can still see what is typed
in the formula bar.

Is there a way to hide what is displayed in the formula
bar without removing the formula?

Thanks for the help......