Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Adjust the font in Data Validation dropdown box

For the curious,
That just says it can't be changed.

Tom Ogilvy

"Paul B" wrote in message
Bruce, have a look here,

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Bruce" wrote in message
When I add a DataValidation to my sheet, the elements in the dropdown

are
small (I guess size 8). I would like to change this to something else

like
10
however I can't seem to find the property. It seems that this control is
different to the control toolbox dropdoen.

Any ideas how to adjust the font properties of this control? How to I
reference it?

n.b. Am using Excel 2000 SP3.

Bruce