Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Match and Copy to array

As i said before the code i just get from Tom is working fine, till
now..
I discovered that in one company not all the employee names can fit to
one cell. Verry logical because there are +/- 6000 of them.
I've searched in som other topics but i couldn't find a code that
begin to fill a cell to the right when the first one is full.
Offcourse he may not break a employee name in two parts. Is there a
simple solution code for this?
Or is it just not possible.
btw i don't get an error, he just stops with looking for other
employee names (i think), so maybe it is not even related to the cell
capicity..... Hope you can give me som advice.

Chris