Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ömer Ayzan Ömer Ayzan is offline

Default Text Import Wizard from vba

Thank you jim it serves the purpose. Is there a way also to get the field
lengths of the file which is opened by this wizard so that we can save it
into a file and next time user can choose whether to use the wizard or the
saved lengths to open the text file
regards,
ömer
"Jim Rech" wrote in message
You could try this:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogImportTextFile).Show

--
Jim