Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dianne & Shane Bursey Dianne & Shane Bursey is offline

Default Personal.XLS file doesn't remain with Excel file when emailed

I have put together a simple spreadsheet that contains some visual basic
(ie: pop up calendar). It all works fine at home (where I created it).
Sent it to my workplace, tried to open it and got an error message telling
me that Personal.xls couldn't be found. I can close out of that error window
and the spreadsheet loads, but needless to say my popup calendar will not
function properly. When I actually look in the VB Editor the whole
Personal.xls file is missing.

What is it I have to do so that this stays attached to my excel file when I
email it?

Thanks in advance for any input..
Dianne