Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TC TC is offline

Default displaying a col based on nt account.

I am trying to show a col if and only if the user has the right Windows
permissions. I have found out how to hide a col when the book is opened but
the data is still there and the col can be expanded to display the data.

Is there a better way to do this so that the information is not available at
all if they do not have the right permissions?

I thought about copying the data from another spreadsheet if the permission
is correct. Will this work? If so how do I check the permissions? Will the
PermissionFromPolicy function work.

Thanks in advance,

TC

Thanks in advance.