Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Run Time Error 424 Combo Box User Form

on what line does the error occur. Your code worked fine for me. Step through
your code and see where it breaks. In the immediate window
?err.description

I did this with a new workbook
1) chaged a sheetname to wksLookupLists
3) added three named ranges matching your names in the code
4) added a userform with three combos, same names as per your code
5) pasted your code into the code page of the userform

I ran first time, no issues. If your range names or wks name was wrong,
you'd get a 1004 error. if combobox names were wrong you'd geta compile error.

"Jennifer" wrote:

Hey all my BRILLIANT friends,
Can you help? I am getting a run time error

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim cVend As Range
Dim cRan As Range
Dim cProd As Range

For Each cVend In wksLookupLists.Range("VendorList")
With Me.cboVend
.AddItem cVend.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cVend.Offset(0, 1).Value
End With
Next cVend
For Each cRan In wksLookupLists.Range("RanchIDList")
With Me.cboRan
.AddItem cRan.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cRan.Offset(0, 1).Value
End With
Next cRan
For Each cProd In wksLookupLists.Range("ProduceIDList")
With Me.cboProd
.AddItem cProd.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cProd.Offset(0, 1).Value
End With
Next cProd

Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!
Jennifer