Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If Val4 SaveVal Then SaveVal = Val4
If Val5 SaveVal Then SaveVal = Val5
If Val6 SaveVal Then SaveVal = Val6
Range("AS" & ThisRow).Value = SaveVal
Range("AT" & ThisRow).Value = Val6
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Loop
End Sub
If the dates are elsewhere, then the relationships of the dates must be
spelled out. This will work for what you have shown.

"mac_see" wrote:

Dates can also be in more columns. Lets say AV2:IV1056

The code should work irrespective of the rows and columns.

Maxi

"mac_see" wrote:

It works but it will stop at BB10. if I have dates in more rows lets say
AV2:BB750, the code would be very long. I don't know VBA but can you use
something like xlDown so that irrespective of the date range, it will still
give you result and the code will be short?