Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Array problem?

Ron de Bruin has code samples for a variety of situations similar to this.
You should be able to adapt his code to your exact situation:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Don" wrote in message
I am fairly new to this so I am sorry if this is confusing, overly easily

or
whatever but I just can't seem to get it right, what I have is a list of
names in column A in worksheet 1 from 1 to 126, on worksheet 2 I have 5500
or so rows of data. I have more 5 worksheets with names A,B,C, D and E,

each
one is to be populated with the rows from worksheet 2. The determining
factor is the data in column I on worksheet 2 and which name it is equal

on worksheet 1. The entire row is then to be copied to appropriate
worksheet. Unfortunately I don't have access to this site at work and am
sending this from home or I could include what I have done so far,

although
it could be so bad it needs to be completely reworked. TIA all