Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default generic macro on close of excel workbook

You're going to either need to add code to each of the workbooks in that folder
or create a workbook that uses an application event.

Chip Pearson has lots of notes (and a sample workbook) at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/AppEvent.htm

Anniebella wrote:

Hi,
I need to run a macro whenever a spreadsheet in a partifcular folder is
closed & changes have been made to it. I have tried to put the macro in the
Personal.XLS but this is not being run when the updated spreadsheet is
closed.
What do I need to do, without having to define the macro in every spreadsheet.
THanks
Anne

--

Dave Peterson