Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.automation
Thief_ Thief_ is offline

Default How to associate data with schemas programmatically using .NET

As far as I know, XL doesn't have "xml schemas". I think u might b in the
wrong newsgroup.

--

+--Thief_

"Jalal" wrote in message
I am trying to achieve the following (VB.NET or C#):

I have two excel files exactly the same except that one of them is mapped

xml schemas and the other is not. What I am trying to do is to copy the
XmlMaps from the one that has them (source) to the one that does not
(destination) and associate the data to the XmlMaps.

I can add the XmlMaps from the source to the destination with no problems.
Now, in the destination file I have to associate the XmlMaps that I added
from the source to the data in the destination file. The elements in the
source file are mapped to lists and also individual non-repeating cells
(like titles or comments for the sheets). I imagine mapping the lists may
not be a problem; however, how would you map the individual cells with

data
to the individual elements in the schema(s)

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ahmad Jalal