Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Griffiths Ben Griffiths is offline

Default Code signing a VBA macro in 2002 and 2003

This just happened to me this morning Dave. A self-cert digital certificate
that was fine yesterday is now invalid.

Since moving to Office 2002 late last year I've found Word or Excel VBA
projects are very easily corrupted. They were solid as a rock in Office 97.

Ben

"Dave" wrote:

I recently had this exact same error message with a self-cert
certificate that I've used in the past to sign add-ins for internal
company use. I'm planning on importing a backup copy of the
certificate, but I have not had the opportunity. I would greatly
appreciate any insight on the problem.

Dave