Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Cell.interior.colorindex - does not work in Excel 97

You are welcome

You confused me with saying that the sub not work

I hve put the code in a macro and run it with AltF8
and it does not work, does it does not show up n error.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ian" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:01:43 +0200, "Ron de Bruin"
wrote:

If you change the takefocusonclick property of the button to false
you don't see the 1004 error (bug in 97)

The code is working for me in Excel 97 as a sub and in the click event of the button

But if your colors are a result of Format conditional formatting it is not working.
Is that true ?

Thanks, Ron. That has sorted it !

It works perfect now.

Many thanks.