Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fredrik Wahlgren Fredrik Wahlgren is offline

Default Need HELP with QueryTable, ADO, EXCEL and EXCEL'S Formulas

"Javier Ortega" wrote in message
I'm sorry about the code. here you a

In a Excel Formula you put in for example:

=lista("select * from table1")

Lista check and prepare de SQL and fit the optional parameters and then it
calls the other function "CreaConsulta".

When in CreaConsulta is reached the Refresh, automatically is called lista
function again.

I found a person that have the same problem, you can see the following

link:

http://p2p.wrox.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=669

And other thing I have probed the application.enableevents = false but it
doesn't work.

Any ideas?
Thank you.

I still don't uderstand the logic. I really think you need to tell what you
want to solve. To me, it only makes sense to have a function with an SQL
statement that does fetch exacly one value and returns that retrieved value.
In this case, it seems as if you get multiple records and I have no idea
where that recordset goes.

What optional parameters are there. The statement lokks perfectly valid to
me except for the fact that it may return many rows and many columns.

You have to show the entire code AND an explanation of what you want to do.
I am sure someone from this group can come up with a descent implementation.
I will have a look at the link you submitted.

/Fredrik