Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TonyKA TonyKA is offline

Default Macro Templates

Thanks but I've done this for some simple macros that i use. What I'm
looking for is reference to more advanced macro templates which are difficult
or imposible to record.

If you can help let me know

"arunkhemlai" wrote:

This might help:

Try using "Record new macro"; you will get a vba code as a result, then try
generalize/customize the code, so you get your own macro template.

Steps:
-1- Select Tools/Macro/Record New Macro.
-2- Type in / copy /paste /search .. do whatever you want with your
workbook/sheets.
-3- Select Tools/Macro/Stop Recording.
-4- Press Alt+F11 to launch the VBA editor.
-5- Play around with the macro, try changing something in the code.
-6- Press F5 to run the macro and see the result.

I think the vba code is self-explained; you don't have to know much about
vba to create macro templates that perform basic tasks.

arunkhemlai

"TonyKA" wrote:

Dear ALL,

I am currently using excel for budgeting and forecasting and result analysis.

My excel file is big with 96 work sheets most of then contain IF, AND etc
statements.

I am pretty new to macros but I beleive they would help me a great deal.

Is there anywhere I can good macro template which i can then use as starting
points for the different tasks I want them to do.

--
Thanks,
TKA