Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a password form

Andrew,

Put a textbox on your userform and set the password character property to *.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Andrew" wrote in message
I purchased a book 10 years ago - Power Programming Techniques by John
Walkenbach. I recall it contained a 3.5" disk with examples on it
(although
it may have been in the text). Unfortunately I can't find the book or
disk!!!!!!

There was one example that simulated keying a formulae into a form. If
you
typed say 'microsoft' in as the password as you typed the characters were
replaced with '*********'.