Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Conditional Formatting of Rows Based On More Than 4 Conditions

See this Add-in
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"TRenick" wrote in message ...
I am trying to work around the 4 condition limit in Xcel's conditional
formatting so that I can change the background color of each row in my
spreadsheet based on the text that is in the cell in the 3rd column of each
row. That cell will contain one of six alternatives such as "On Hold",
"Completed", etc. I assume that I will have to write some sort of macro to
format the rows. I'm less than a novice at writing macros using VBA, so
please keep it simple.

Thanks