Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fredrik Wahlgren Fredrik Wahlgren is offline

Default programming excel 97 from .net 2003

"gabe" wrote in message
are you indirectly saying this cant be done?
yes the article says that, then my Question is about material that Would
relate.
i understand that the code in the article doesnt work, i'm looking for
material that does.

I think it is possible to create PIA's for Excl97. at the very least. I know
that David Thielen did so for an older version of MS Word. I think you
should try your luck at the microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add-ins
newsgroup.

/Fredrik