Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Black[_2_] Paul Black[_2_] is offline

Default Help with Totalling Groups Please

Hi Tom,

I have just Tried it Again. I know what Happened.
I Copied & Pasted ( into an Excel Sheet ) the Snippet of Code from your
Post …

Application.SumIf(rng3.Offset(*0, -1), & l, rng3)

… and for some Reason it ADDED the Minus in Front of the Zero on the
Paste.
Also, I have Copied and Pasted this Snippet of Code Back into this Post,
Including the Minus. It is Showing the Minus in Front of the Zero, But I
am Sure when this Post Actually Shows up it will have Dropped the Minus.
I Don't know if Anyone Else has Ever Encountered this, But it Might be
Worth Keeping an Eye Out for.
Was my Use of LBound & UBound OK.

Thanks Again for ALL your Help.
All the best.
Paul

Help with Totalling Groups Please
From: Tom Ogilvy

I didn't put a minus before a zero and the code ran fine for me. Event
in
the code you quoted, I don't see a minus before a zero.

Tom Ogilvy