Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Converting Excel range to JPG, BMP or PDF

Dusan,
Just an idea:
When you copy/paste range as picture, Excel creates a temporary file called
something like "msoCA11.emf".
You could copy that file somewhere else and use/convert it.
However, given that the file name is not set, you would need some way to
check which file refers to your range.

NickHK

"D" wrote in message
Hello there,
I've created an excel application to do some specific task.
Now I need to convert certain range in my spreadsheet to JPG, BMP.
I'd would prefer to do this in my Excel macro rather than doing print

screen
and
messing around some graphical editor.

One option would be to set print area and print it out to PDF. Is there
something similar for JPG/BMP.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Dusan