Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Userform Image Control and embedded images

Tim,

The following is a little hard to believe, but it works...

When using an Image Control on a user form,
copy your picture - (Ctrl + C)

In the properties window for the Image Control,
paste directly into the "Picture" property - (Ctrl + V)

Set the "Picture Size Property" to Zoom.
Adjust the size of the Image Control.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"tim" wrote in message
Howdy,

I have created a couple of Userforms that contain image controls. Given
that not everyone will have the images in the same path (or at all) I wanted
to include them on a worksheet. I have named the images, but how do I load
them into the Userform(s)? It appears the only way is to navigate to the
location on the harddrive.

TIA,
Tim