Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Tim is offline

Default Userform Image Control and embedded images

Tom,

Thanks for the link, I have reviewed that in the past, in addition to JWalk.
It seemed to me that a good portion of what they were doing was creating the
picture in the first place. I was hoping that since the pictures exist
already, that loading them would be easier. I guess the short answer is to
reference the picture, copy it to clipboard or create temp image and then
load it.

Regards,
Tim

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

See Stephen Bullen's site:

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

the paste PastePicture.zip file, about 2/3rds the way down the page.

Tom Ogilvy

"tim" wrote in message
Howdy,

I have created a couple of Userforms that contain image controls. Given
that not everyone will have the images in the same path (or at all) I

wanted
to include them on a worksheet. I have named the images, but how do I

load
them into the Userform(s)? It appears the only way is to navigate to the
location on the harddrive.

TIA,
Tim