Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Patrick[_2_] Dave Patrick[_2_] is offline

Default Web Services using vba

On the web service possibility here's an article in my last months issue of
MSDN though I've not tried any of it as yet.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...s/default.aspx

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect