Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Textbox questions

1. don't think you need to use copy. Just assign.

worksheets("Sheet1").Textboxes("Text Box 1").Text = _
Userform1.Textbox1.Text

If you run into problems with string length, then you can use the characters
method to transfer the string 255 characters at a time.

2. The activeX textbox is positioned relative to the top left corner of the
userform, so the top and left properties should do it.

Tom Ogilvy

"Stuart" wrote in message
2 questions, please:

1. Can I copy the contents of an ActiveX textbox on a
sheet to a textbox created from the forms toolbar?

2. Can I establish (in points) the top left corner of the
form's textbox, relative to the top left corner of the
form itself?

Regards.