Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JK JK is offline

Default VBA Password Msg Shows Up Mysteriously

Forgive me if this is not appropriate for this group, but I'm hoping someone
might have an answer or can suggest someone who might. My application (Excel
97 and newer, Win 97 and newer) computes numbers. The program works fine,
but one customer is having a mysterious problem. When he closes the
application (.xls) he receives the VBA Password MsgBox that we typically get
when we open our password-protected code. He has to alt-delete it about 3-4
times to make it go away. He has no active add-ins, and is not trying to
open the code section. What in the world is going on? Please help if you
can.

TIA

Jim Kobzeff