Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BobH BobH is offline

Default Syntax for running a macro from an =IF function?

Thank you Otto. I am very new to Excel programming. I
used to be quite a 123 macro writer but this stuff is not
macro writing any more, it is real programming. Just
writing something that moves four cells to the left and
deletes something is a big deal. I'm learning and greatly
appreciate your help.

Bob