Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob H[_2_] Bob H[_2_] is offline

Default Controlling Access from Excel

I can't answer your specific question but I beleive a more efficient way to
accomplish the same thing is to use Excel's "Get External Data" feature
using your MS Access database as the data source and MS Query. If you are
unfamiliar as to how to do this, check out
http://www.rdg.ac.uk/ITS/info/traini...s/excel/query/

For detailed instructions.

"John Bigness" wrote:

Using Excel VBA, I want to do the following:
1. Open a specific Form on an Access database.
2. Assign 4 integer variables from Excel to the 4 fields on the Access form.
These fields will determine the results of the query to be run (see next
step).
3. Run an Access query. This query uses other Access queries to get its
results.
4. Copy and paste the results of the query to an Excel worksheet.

Once I get the data into Excel I can do the rest