Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carole O Carole O is offline

Default problems with userforms

John - I have the same problem - I design the forms in 2003, but the users
have 2000. The VLOOKUP especially is a problem, and forget a VLOOKUP to a
shared directory!!. I have convinced the budgetary powers that Excel 2000 is
5 years old, and everyone should be upgraded to 2003. I'm looking forward to
checking out my theories when everyone is on-board with 2000. Hopefully you
can use this argument (97 is 8 years old!!) to update your users. I don't
have any hints about the VB error - sorry.

Carole O

" wrote:

Hi

I have posted a few messages regarding userforms, i have a spreadsheet
built on excel2000, it uses multiple userforms. The program is used by
various people, some have no problems with it although some the program
crashes at various points. when they send it back to me it works fine.
I know some of them are using excel 97 could this cause the problem.
Also when i close the program if i do not save it it comes up with a
error saying visual basic out of memeory. Is there anyone out there
who can help me with this. I am not an advanced programmer so i find
it difficult to sought out a problem when it does not happen on my
machine. I am willing to send anyone the program to have a look at and
give me some pointers as to what i may have done wrong. please please
help.

regards
john