Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Selecting a range offset from a cell

Beeegr8 wrote:
I want help with the code associated with selecting an area one row down to 4
columns across (the row below the cell and 4 columns wide) from a specific
cell. I don't want to use the EntireRow feature as I only want to see an
area 1 row by 4 columns wide. There is additional info to the right of this
area that I do not want to select. For example, if my cursor is in A1, I want
to be able to select A2:D2. The cursor will not always be in the same cell so
I assume I need to use some sort of a reference with an offset.

No need for the Offset function:

ActiveCell(2).Resize(, 4).Select

Alan Beban