Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike B Mike B is offline

Default Making Macros in Excel

Hello,

I would like to know how I can write a macro that will do the following:

1. I have 3 columns in the spreadsheet that have numbers that range from 1
to 99. If any one of the 3 numbers in the row are lass than 70, then delete
the row.

2. I have 3 columns in the spreadsheet that have letters that range from A
to E. If any one of the 3 letters equal D or then I want to delete the
complete row.

3. How can I sort the data once it goes through the above macros to remove
any duplicate data based on the second column? ie: if it is a repeat symbol
like AAPL delete the row. I do have a header row on row 1.

4. How can I sort based on a number in that column? If the number is less
than 100, then delete the row.

Thanks
--
Mike B