Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jabba Jabba is offline

Default button reuser on forms

2nd post but can't see my first one from yesterday so.....

I am using a form to prompt the user with a series of questions (one at a
time!) with cmd buttons for 'true' and 'false'

The public sub for the 'true' button includes:
x = x + 1 'offest count

Call next_question

and next_question is in module1:

form.Caption = "Question " & x
q = ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Text

form!question.Caption = q
form!Label1.Caption = x 'variable increment test

Trouble is x does not increment more than once!
I've tried just having the incrementing code in the form code, in a separate
sub and in with the cmd true click event sub but nothing seems to work.

I've got 80 questions to go on this so I don't fancy 80 forms!

Any help would be appreciated

Jabba