Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefani[_2_] Stefani[_2_] is offline

Default Where is documentation for the C# Office XP/2003 Primary Interop Assemblies???

Hi,

No luck on finding this help file. Most likely because we are not a VB shop
so those help files were not installed.

Are my expectations to high? All that I'm looking for is complete
documentation on the API similiar to the Java API doc
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/). Documentation of the packages,
classes and methods.

Is that too much to ask for a commercial product?

Thanks,

Stefani
""Peter Huang" [MSFT]" wrote in message
Hi

The PIA is just a .NET wrap for office Object Modal.
For the detailed information about office object modal, I think you may
try
to take a look at the VBA help file.
<Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\VBAXL10.CHM

Also for xml transfer issue, I have replied to you in the thread below.
Open XML string in Excel using C#
microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may have a look, if you have any concern ,please post in that thread
and I will follow up.
Thanks!

Best regards,

Peter Huang