Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike B Mike B is offline

Default Macro for Page Setup - Repeat rows at top

Hello,

I would like to know how I can write a macro that will do the following:

1. Sort multiple rows of data for a number 70 or larger. If its less than
80 then delete the row.

2. Sort multiple rows of data for the letter A or B or C if D or E then
delete the row

3. How can I sort the data once it goes through the above macros to remove
any duplicate data based on the first column?

Thanks
Mike b

"epuk" wrote:

Hi

I would like to be able to select the rows that should be repeated on each
page and then have a macro to put the rows in the field for rows to repeat
at top.

I have tried to record a macro, but I can't figure out how to have a
variable to put the rows in the field for rows to repeat at top.

Does anybody have such a macro?

Thanks in advance.
Kurt